5.02.2010

Daily Ritual

When I was younger, I found writing to be very therapeutic. I would get mad at a friend, or myself, and break out my little composition notebook, and by the time I finished my rant, I would feel better. As I slowly stopped writing, I found that I missed it, and would catch myself thinking "I should write tonight". But as the night would approach, and I'd catch myself yawning, I'd go to bed without a word being written. I bought pretty journals hoping to be inspired to write, but I still ignored that urge to write. I'm hoping to reverse that this month, and start writing daily. I've got stories that I'd like to get out, and I want to work on improving my writing skills. This is something that I want to do for myself just because writing has always been enjoyable for me.

No comments: