5.04.2010

Projects

There must be something in the air, because I am obsessed, Obsessed, OBSESSED with cleaning lately. I'm not talking about the usual dishes, laundry, and dusting that normally goes on around here. I am ravaging the house looking for things to donate, toss, or organize.

Amongst the closets, and drawers, I have taken on the project of creating a playroom. In the past I've noticed that Noah tends to dump all the toys out that are stacked in a bucket at the side of the living room like a bulldozer throwing dirt around. There is never really a purpose to his playing, and he walks away from his toys immediately after. We've gotten the hang of cleanup time, but I think that if I create an organized room dedicated to playing, it will get utilized.


Current plans for the room include a chalkboard wall, calming blue walls, shelving and labeled clear plastic storage buckets. It will continue to be a work in progress, but I believe that it will be beneficial at the end of the day. Before and After pics to come...

No comments: